Sunday, July 27, 2014

Mobile hone. 
       The world’s gone mobile and it’s pretty awesome. Now your talent lives and breathes in real time portable connectivity. To reach this talent, you’ve got to go where they are. Mobile-ize your search-and-employ efforts. Make applying for a job possible while people are riding the subway, eating lunch, or listening to Lorde (or even doing all three at once).
Sweeten the deal. 
       Organizations are cutting back on employee benefits, especially healthcare. To make up for this unfortunate fact, it’s imperative to make employment attractive through secondary benefits such as childcare, flex time, gyms and exercise classes, healthy food offerings, gamification prizes and extras like free-lunch Fridays. You want your people to feel cared for and cared about, morale stays high, and a healthy workforce performs at a much higher level.
I know, relief from this weather is right around the corner. But from where I’m sitting, looking out my window at unmovable mountains of slushy snow, it seems like a mighty long corner. Then I think about the potential of the exciting HR trends, tools and technologies, and suddenly spring is in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment